What You Will Get?
How to Easily Feel Happy, Peaceful and Secure While Navigating Through A Difficult Relationship.
The Quick Answer
By Discovering Your Worth – the Purpose of This Course
Who Is it For?
Anyone Who Feels Troubled , Confused and Hurt in a Relationship with Someone You Love; Hoping To Improve It. Men are welcome to join.
On Zoom December 3rd and 4th (2 x 2 hours) including a Q&A. (Thread in FB Group)
$122 USD for an early bird registration (until midnight CST, November 25th)
and then $177 USD
How it works:
Upon registering and making payment for the course you will receive an email with a link to join my Facebook Group Relationship Masterclass where all the recordings will be live streamed from (in case you prefer to watch it there).
If you are not able to attend in person, replays will be available and will be posted in the group under the guide section. However, there will be a draw for a free 30 minute consult to all those who attend both days live!
Closer to the date the Zoom link will also be provided.
Identifying the Root Cause of Why You Feel Unhappy
- Accessing Your Current State or Where You Are In the Continuum of a Relationship
- Establishing and Recognizing All the Ways You Could Have Got There
- Noting Why Women Remain In Unfavorable Relationships
- The Common Things Women Do To Distract From the Pain
Why You Remain in this Relationship Despite Feeling Unhappy or Insecure
- Knowing Your Worth and How To Reclaim It
- Why Positive Thinking Isn’t Enough
- The Path of Least Resistance (Habit of Thought)
- The Biggest Reason We Stay Stuck (Fear/Pain Avoidance/#1 is Disbelief in Ourselves)
What You Can Do To Stop the Insanity
- How to Make the Choice to Remain in the Relationship or Leave and What Tools To Use Once You Made the Right Choice
- If Staying Then Do This
- If You Leave Then Do This
- Whether you decide to stay or leave we discuss the need for constant growth and evolution of yourself (hint* the healing doesn’t stop once you decide; it is where it begins)
- You get to ask the questions that have come up during our Zoom calls!
I look forward to seeing you there!
Remember, it all starts by believing in yourself….