The Real Truth About Aging and Weight Gain



Elizabeth Resnick

by | Nov 28, 2023

Show Notes

I just had to get Elizabeth back on the show to bust more myths about weight gain, especially concerning aging. It all comes down to people making excuses or in other words, choosing REASONS over RESULTS. We can tell many stories about why you feel your body is different. You have unique tastes, preferences, and variances in DNA, but ultimately, that may account for 20% (at most) of the differences. So, where does the remaining 80% of your body composition stem from? Lifestyle choices, baby! 

Elizabeth Resnick is a 57-year-old double-certified health coach and author who helps women of all ages lose weight so they can love their bodies AND their lives. 

Happy Healthy and Hot is a unique blend of mindset, nutrition and fitness that works. Women seek Elizabeth out to help them lose weight, and end up gaining so much more: energy, confidence and improved relationships.

Elizabeth has been featured on TV and on numerous podcasts. In 2020, at the age of 53, she was a finalist in the Maxim Cover Girl competition, competing with women in their twenties and thirties. 

You can find Elizabeth on Instagram @happyhealthyandhot_elizabeth, on TikTok @happyhealthyandhot and on Facebook as Elizabeth Diehl Resnick.  

Relevant Links | Social Media:

Luella Jonk | YouTube Episodes

Luella Jonk | Instagram

Luella Jonk | Facebook

Elizabeth Resnick | Instagram


This podcast provides general health information and should not be considered a substitute for professional medical advice. Always consult with a healthcare provider for personalized guidance. The views expressed here are not a replacement for expert medical opinions. 


Luella Jonk


Elizabeth Resnick

Connect with Elizabeth Resnick

Click Here