Too Much Conflict in Your Relationship? John Gray Provides the Tools to Change Conflict
After the success of John Gray’s iconic Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus book, John continued on and moved more into the space of building meaningful relationships. In this episode, John shares with us how we can claim our respective masculine and feminine energies, and really live in harmony with our partners so we may all thrive in stronger relationships.
John Gray is the author of the most well-known and trusted relationship book of all time, Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus. USA Today listed his book as one of the top 10 most influential books of the last quarter-century. In hardcover, it was the #1 bestselling book of the 1990s. Dr. Gray’s books are translated into approximately 45 languages in more than 100 countries and continues to be a bestseller. His approach combines specific communication techniques with healthy, nutritional choices that create the brain and body chemistry for lasting health, happiness, and romance.
- Relationships are hard work (14:06)
- Why men can be so defensive (18:23)
- If your husband is defensive, here’s what you can do (22:47)
- The importance of respect for both men and women (39:59)
- Small versus big gestures of appreciation for women (49:18)
- The bio-individuality of men and women (52:07)
- Tension in relationships and why you should have a safe word (55:37)
- Buffer freezes (1:04:05)
- Beyond Mars and Venus (1:16:33)